Sun, 24 May 2009
10 –Execute your plan in a timely manner
9 - Say please and thank you
8 - Know your donors - ask appropriately
7 – Update donors on pledge status
6- 12-month plan of communication with donors
5 – "Dance" with your donors (know past, present, future)
4 – Don’t work without an FMP
3 – Doing what we do with kids – do with adults (earn the right to be heard)
2 – Committed program of caring for your donors
1 – TDS process
Sun, 17 May 2009
- Do something that is obvious
- What we do with kids we do with our donors
- Earn the right to be heard with kids and adults
- Be in their world (kids and donors)
- Do what you like to do, but engage in their world
- Donors and adults are people just like you and I
- Share the story of the changed lives
Sun, 10 May 2009
- Don’t get paralyzed by the task that is before you
- Spend time reflecting on what God is doing and walk in that direction
Don’t miss out on what God is doing for you/your mission
- God wants us to take the first step, but God meets you (you really are
- Don’t just do anything - do something relevant to what God is doing in your
Sun, 3 May 2009
A - Ability
- What is the capacity and capability to give?
- What is their vocation?
People that are business owners (can usually make a more significant gift)
- Giving spirit
I – Interest
- In Young Life?
- Are their Kids involved?
- Call every “check” that comes in
M - Motivation
- Giving is a gift
- Do they want to give?